Russian Translation of The Qur’anic Worldview
“The Qur’anic Worldview: A Springboard for Cultural Reform” by Dr. AbdulHamid Ahmad AbuSulayman’s has been published into Russian. This project was implemented by the Public Association “Idrak” together with the International Institute of Islamic Thought (IIIT). Dr. AbdulHamid AbuSulayman is an Islamic scholar, thinker, educator, author of many books and articles on the subject of Islam and Islamic reform, in particular, in the field of thinking and education. In this work, Dr. AbuSulayman, combined the concepts of monotheism, caliphate, justice, freedom, responsibility, purposefulness and consultation within the framework of a single theory and transferred the eternal human values in time from past to present and presented their perspective development in the future. The book is intended for a wide range of readership.
Idrak Public Association has also published into Russian other books by Dr. AbuSulayman. These are:
- Marital Discord: Recapturing Human Dignity Through the Higher Objectives of Islamic Law
- Reform of Modern Islamic Thought in the Case of Criminal Law
- Punishment for Apostasy in Islam with regard to ‘aqīda and Islamic Law
- A Smart Monkey that Couldn’t Count (Persuasive story)
- Crisis in the Muslim Mind