We wish to invite contributions with a focus on scholarship in Muslim communities. These could be based on empirical research, quantitative or qualitative, as well as theoretical analysis of social, cultural, and educational topics. The following are a few examples of themes or topics:
- A comparative examination of Muslim education across different African contexts
- The influence/s of African traditions on Muslim education
- Post-colonialist transformation of Arab-Islamic education in Africa
- Women and girls’ education needs and aspirations in Muslim communities.
- Higher education and inclusion of Muslim faculties
- Private/ public schooling of Muslim learners.
- The emergence of Islamic education through grassroots efforts and investments.
(Full paper submission deadline: 31st December, 2021)