Strategic Engagement Associate
Position Description: International Institute of Islamic Thought (IIIT) is seeking a consultant to work with our Strategic Engagement Unit to provide strategic analysis in support of client’s educational needs.
Responsibilities may include:
- Leverage knowledge of public policy to help define project requirements, conduct analyses, and help to develop client solutions, support studies and meetings, document and compile notes, analyze data, guides, standard operating procedures, models, trackers, and publications
- Provide stakeholder engagement and analysis, policy analysis, strategy implementation, and meeting or workshop design and planning expertise to support the client’s federal, state, local, and tribal public safety emergency communications stakeholder coordination mission
- Support meeting or workshop planning and stakeholder engagement efforts to design, execute, and facilitate meetings
- Develop materials and tools to conduct in–depth discussion and engagement with stakeholders regarding education
- Apply consulting expertise, including data collection, analysis, basic writing, listening, and note taking to support clients and stakeholders
- Apply oral and written communication expertise to develop project deliverables, including strategic plans, written reports and briefing slides, and discussions with clients and stakeholders
- 2-3 years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with stakeholder or client engagement or outreach
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in Education
- Excellent communications skills to include written and oral. Ability to communicate at all levels of interaction
- Ability to multi-task and respond to quick turn-around requests. Strong organizational skills required.
Please Apply on ZipRecruiter