Please fill in the online survey to help us serve you better with your research tools on our website.
- Zotero: is a free, easy-to-use Firefox extension to help you collect, manage, cite, and share your research sources. It lives right where you do your work—in the web browser itself.
- 4shared.com: Free online storage - upload, access, share files, video, books, photos
- Islam and Islamic Studies Resources ,(The University of Georgia: intended for non-Muslim and Muslim students and teachers at all levels as well for members of the general public who wish to get a non-polemical and non-sectarian view of Islam and the diverse perspectives of Muslims.
- The Consortium for Educational Resources on Islamic Studies (CERIS): is a collaboration of academic, non-profit, and religious organizations in the tri-state area (Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia) dedicated to the sharing of resources related to Islamic Studies.
- EBSCOhost Electronic Journals Service: (EJS) is your gateway to thousands of e-journals containing millions of articles from hundreds of different publishers, all at one web site.
- JSTOR: is a not–for–profit service that helps scholars, researchers, and students discover, use, and build upon a wide range of content in a trusted digital archive of over one thousand academic journals and other scholarly content.
- Islamic Philosophy Online: This site is dedicated to the study of the philosophical output of the Muslim World.It contains hundreds of full-length books and articles on Islamic philosophy, ranging from the classical texts in the canon of Islamic philosophy to modern works of Muslim philosophy.